Front-end. The heroes making things real, tying pixel-perfect design implementations together with backend functionality. You provide the connective tissue that makes applications just work.
Cross-browser, cross-platform, you do whatever it takes to bring new features and compelling experiences to life. And in this case, the things you'll be building will redefine online media.
- Data binding and client side MVC frameworks are already well worn tools on your belt.
- Love making liberal use of CSS preprocessors.
- Believe that if your HTML isn’t semantic, it doesn’t belong on the internet(s).
- Obsess over pixel-perfect cross-browser implementations of design.
- Believe that the browser is an equally worthy canvas for applications.
- Experience with building backend OO code (specifically in PHP5 and Node.js) is a plus.
- Are passionate about constantly learning new things and evolving.
- Have absolutely no love of IE 6.
You should be able to utilize every tool and resource at your disposal to bring unique, groundbreaking experiences to life that will be used by millions of people.
It's not easy — but nothing worth doing is, right?
This position is full-time SF / Bay Area-based.
Our team offers competitive compensation and great benefits.
Relocation options available.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, political persuasion, or trade union membership.Apply Now