We're a small team in a bigger company with a huge mandate: shake things up, solve huge problems, and make things better.
We'll be designing and engineering the future of media for the biggest digital media company in the world, building amazing new things for legendary brands such as TechCrunch and Engadget.
What we invent will be used by millions of people every day, and will reshape the way people stay informed and consume information.
Alan Kay once said, "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."
That's what we're going to do — but we can't do it alone. Maybe you should join us.
- Believe that a worthy product with thoughtful design and sound engineering can make a difference.
- Are willing to challenge assumptions. Especially your own.
- Are an inspired, inspiring personality. You want to work with creative problem solvers, not cogs.
- Have a proactive and self-directed approach: you don't need — or want — a micromanager.
- Desire challenge and growth. You're self-reliant, clever, and resourceful, and looking to grow together.
- Are fearless. You may fail, but you're honest, resilient, positive, and never ready to throw in the towel.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Recognize a good meme when you see one.